Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Happy Tuesday!!


Hey everyone! I just got home from a 2.96 mile walk with my bud Jessica. It felt really great to get out and walk. It goes by so fast when I walk with someone because we talk and talk and talk! I gained 3 extra points for walking. (Jessica, let me know when you want to go again. I really need accountability!)

Mason is with Brett at Laurel Bay enjoying National Night Out. I have been home alone since I got home from work and I really don't know what to do with myself. I always wonder what I ever did to keep busy before I had Mason. When he is here, I don't stop and anyone with kids knows that it the truth.

Anyway, I will leave you with a Mason funny. We went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner Sunday night with Amy and her family. Mason had to use the potty so Brett took him. He was in there for a long time.... I mean a really long time. He came out of the bathroom, with his head held high and announced, "I just destroyed that bathroom." Life is never dull with Mason around!

6 comments:

Angie said...

I wish I could go walking w/ ya'll! Maybe oneday!

That kid cracks me up!

Laura said...

Ahh...Life raising a son! You will be amused all the time from here on out, cause the humor never ends!

Sandy said...

Walking huh? Dang, that's a long way to walk. I am just down right lazy. Walking to the car is a chore. LOL! I need to start doing something before I gain my .2 lbs back!

Anonymous said...

He sounds like my husband!

Anonymous said...

He is definitely Brett's child!!

Anonymous said...

That walk was great for me too. I will be leaving town on Friday,but I will be ready Monday for another one...