Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Weight Watchers - Week Seven

This week I ate a lot of food so I wasn't really sure how much I had lost. One day last week, I was eating everything in sight, although it was all Weight Watchers friendly food. I just couldn't get full. But I still managed to lose 1.4 pounds this week for a total of 14.4 pounds. I have about 3.4 to go before I will be at my goal weight. Yeah Me! I am really excited about it. I have been walking a lot and even ran once.

This Saturday is our first Women's Supper Club at Jessica's and I am so looking forward to it! Stayed tuned to find out how my week goes!

Jessica, I just did a spell check on this post and your name came up as misspelled. The suggested spelling was.... cheesecake. I have no idea what that is about but maybe you should stay away from cheesecake this week! :)

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Cheesecake, huh? Dang, why'd you have to go and mention cheesecake? Now I want some! So, is there a such thing as fat free, sugar, no point cheesecake??? YUM!!! But, I wouldn't DARE trade these grapes for some cheesecake.... LOL!

Angie said...

Hey, they have a WW cheesecake somewhere, WalMart or something. I got it last time I did WW. Yummy! Maybe that was telling you that you need to bring a cheesecake Saturday....not!
That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Cheescake, huh? Let's see...sweet....rich...fatening.....flakey... needs to stay refrigerated or becomes stinky...Are you sure you didn't use the Thesaurus? OK 4 out of 5 ain't bad.

Laura said...

Good job, Lori! Can't wait to hear how your supper club goes on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...