Saturday, August 05, 2006

Party Planning

Sorry I haven't blogged since Tuesday. My whole family has been busy planning my grandparents 60th Anniversary party. My mom decided that we would handle all the food so we have been to Sams and Walmart and every grocery store in between buying food. We have been collecting trays, recipes, punch bowls, flowers and paper products. We decided last night that none of us want to be in the catering business!

We all planned on going out to the church last night, where the reception will be.... until a huge storm came through and knock power lines down. As of last night, there was no power at the church. Uh oh! So, off to Amy's house! We invaded her kitchen and prepared all that we could. Thanks Amy for letting us use your counter space!

So, today is the big day! At 4pm we will all be celebrating 60 years of marriage. I will post pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so upset that I can't be there. I hope you guys have a great time. J-miah and the girls will be there, so they will fill me in..can't wait to see pics