Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Five Things Tag



5 things in my freezer:

* WW giant Fudge Bars
* Smart Ones
* Veggies
* Corn Dogs
* A cool whip container with ice in it for my dogs.

5 things in my closet:

* Shoes Galore
* A lot of clothes that don't fit me! :)
* My knitting bag
* A lot of
Carolina Rags purses
* Toys that I have hidden from Mason because they are irritating!

5 things in my car:

* DVD player
* Sunglasses
* About 3 bottles of Purel
* CD's
* Stale food (in Mason's carseat)

5 things in my purse:

* WW candy
* Watermelon flavor gum
* Motrin
* Purel (ok, so I'm a little obsessed with germs!)
* Receipts

5 things in my wallet:

* Mason's Identi-Kid card
* Voter registration card
* No money :(
* Prayer of Jabez card
* Haircut reminder card

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Just Mason's toys, huh???? HEHEHEHE!

Angie said...

I think maybe you should buy stock in Purel! :)