Thursday, August 17, 2006

Mason Funnies

I was hugging on Mason and noticed that he had a bug bite on his chin. I asked him, "What is on your chin?" He said, "Mom, it's whiskers!"

I told Mason the other day that I was going walking. He begged me to stay at home with him. I told him that I really needed to walk. So he said, "Okay mommy. Go walk cause I don't want you to be fat."

When I woke Mason up for school on Tuesday, he wasn't ready to get up. He looked at me and said, "Mom, your breaking my heart cause I don't want to get up."

Mason and I were going into a convenience store and passed a man who had dreadlocks in his hair. He must have been a painter because his clothes were covered in paint. Mason said, really loud, "That sure is a dirty old man!"

7 comments:

Sandy said...

How dare you take Mason around dirty old men!!! HaHa! He is too cute! Man, I need to start walking too cuz I don't wanna be fat either!

Angie said...

That's my boy! God, I love that kid!

Anonymous said...

I love reading about all of Mason's comments. I really like the walking one. Tell him Aunt Brookie could use his encouragement somedays.

Anonymous said...

That little boy is so stinkin' cute I could just eat him up....Hey Lori you got a number for me yet?

Lori said...

Hey Jess!

Angie, Lori, Amy, Sandy, Ivette, possibly Paige. So, 7 including you. I still have your fish, too. Maybe I'll bring it to you tonight.

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton