Sunday, August 06, 2006

60 YEARS OF LOVE


They walk hand in hand in the supermarket isle,
They look at each other and can't help but smile.
Their love has lasted with God at their side,
They just go and go, never missing a stride.
When they think no one's looking, they steal a quick kiss,
Just another example of 60 years of bliss.
I do believe that our God above,
Created MotMot and Skeebo to always be in love.
No other love in the world could ever compare,
They are perfect and so is the love that they share.
They love each other today, as they have from the start,
And they'll love forever, with all of their hearts.
Happy 60th Anniversary MotMot and SkeeBo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful poem! And so true. They a definitely an example of Godly love.

Tammy said...

Oh how wonderful!
Happy 60th anniversary to them!

Just today, I was waiting with my daughter in the store for the rest of the family, and noticed a very old couple coming out...and commented to her that I like to see older couples like that and how sweet it is.

I love your tribute to them!

Laura said...

MotMot and Skeebo look so adoreable together! I love this picture of them! How did your watermelon basket turn out?

Angie said...

What a sweet poem! I think that everything turned out great! (Sorry I had to leave during clean-up!) :) Happy Anniversary MotMot & Skeebo! I love you!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Everything turned out great. Good job girls.