Monday, August 07, 2006

Weight Watchers - Week Six

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it.... I'm about to lose my weight and I think I like it! Okay, so I started out in Weight Watchers with not too much weight to lose. I really admire the people who have lost and are still trying to lose more weight than I need to. But I have officially lost 13 pounds!! Did you hear me? 13 pounds!!!! That may not sound like much but to me it is and I am really proud of myself. I am 3 pounds from my goal weight. Since I had Mason, I have been putting on weight that I tried really hard to camouflaged. I was so unhappy with my appearance when I looked in the mirror..... Especially with no clothes on! I can honestly say that I can look at myself and smile.

Another thing that I am really excited about is the "network" of friends that I am making in WW. I actually think that I am more excited about the friends than the weight. Really I am! Weight comes and goes but great friends last forever!

YEAH TEAM!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you. I know how it feels to feel like you do this very minute. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! When you reach your goal I will loan you some weight to loose for me ok? ;). I agree with you about the network of friends. I wouldn't think of missing a meeting on Monday, because I enjoy being around you guys. Thank you for inviting me to join, it has meant so much, and I am happier because I feel better. I have lost 7lbs now...go me

Sandy said...

I am soooo excited for all of us! And very proud! I didn't think I could do this but it is working for me! It works if you work it but you gotta work it everyday! (Man, I miss NA meetings. Hey, you wanna go?) LOL!

Laura said...

Yea, Lori! Great job! I also love the pics from the anniversary party. I was worried about y'all not having any power.