Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Poopsicle

On Sunday, Mason was eating a fudge bar (WW Giant Fudge, of course) on the deck. Mason must not have been paying much attention because one of our dogs, Chewy, took it right out of Mason's hand. Oops! Well, Chewy ate the fudge bar and the stick. Oops again! We all know that what goes in must come out and it did on Monday. GROSS! So, there was this popsicle stick in our yard covered in something that looked a lot like fudge but wasn't! OOOOOO! So, our neighbor came over with her little girl so that she could play with Mason. At some point during their playtime, my little shih tzu, Ripley, came out to potty. Well, he found a great treat and proceeded to enjoy it! NASTY! My neighbor asked, "What in the world does Ripley have?" I replied as straight faced as I could, "It's a poop popsicle." I laughed so hard that I thought I would wet my pants! Now that is some funny stuff!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Ummmmm. As I was reading this I was finishing up a fudge bar! Dang it Lori! Now I wanna go poop in the yard.... There is an up side - I didn't eat the stick! I did however lick the wrapper! Hey, I'm not gonna let it go to waste (apparently neither did Rip)!!!! YUCK!!

Anonymous said...

I can totally see you saying that! I am laughing so hard you are going to make me go into labor!

Angie said...

Too funny!