Thursday, August 31, 2006

Blog? What's that?

Okay, so I am currently suffering from bloggers block. I stare at my blank posting screen and nothing comes out. Not sure what is up with that! Here's what has been going on in my world.

Brett is sick. He started feeling weak and achy about two days ago and has gone down hill from there. He has had fever, achy legs, sore throat and extremely tired. He has been getting up and going to work but hating every minute of it. He worked on the new shed for a few hours yesterday because he is stubborn. He does not like going to the doctor but I made him an appointment and told him that he WAS going. He agreed so he must really feel yucky. He goes to see the doc on Friday at 10:30am. Say a prayer for him.

Mason is learning all sorts of things at school. He comes home everyday with something new to tell us about. Yesterday he said, "Mommy, did you know that in Botswana that men kill the elephants for their tusks and they make jewelry with them?" I told him that I didn't know that. Then he said that he told his teacher that he didn't think that they used the tusks for jewelry. He thinks that they use them to roast marshmellows on. What an imagination!!

Well, that is what is going on here in our world. Nothing too exciting. I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

6 comments:

Laura said...

I love to read your blogs no matter what you write about, but especially when you write about what's going on in your world, that way I can feel a little closer to you... Sorry to hear Brett is sick hope he is feeling better real soon, and hey, you guys did a good thing sending Mason to school. He seems to really like it!

Angie said...

uh...duh...i dunno what to comment on...uh...bye

Sandy said...

Well, I don't ever seem to have the whole blogger block thingy. I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.... Ummmm, so you get my drift?

Anonymous said...

Missed ya! WHere did his week go? I blinked and it was gone. See you tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

Derek is just as stubborn. He was sick last week and I mentioned the word doctor and amazingly he was fine the next day! He is however going for a full physical sometime soon! MEN! Let us know if he is ok!

Anonymous said...

Ilove the marshmallow thing. I hope my brother is feeling better.
can't wait for the party.

Brook