Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Weight Watchers - Week Nine

Yeah... Nine weeks! Time has really flown by and I have worked really hard to lose a grand total of 18.6 pounds! I am now at my goal weight and tickled pink about it! The tricky part will be to maintain for the next 6 weeks so that I can become a lifetime member and not pay! I am allowed to add more food to my daily intake and I am a little bit nervous about that. If I go 2 pounds over my goal weight, I have to start over with the whole maintaining thing. I paid for six more weeks last night and I am NOT planning on paying again. So, I guess I will have to figure out this maintaining thing, huh?
After the meeting the Flip Flop Club went to Applebee's for dinner! It was really yummy and really fun! I love that we can all laugh together and enjoy each others company. It was fun and I look forward to our next get together. We don't have a meeting on Monday because it's a holiday so I will update everyone next Monday on my maintaining progress!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Well, you look good! Maintaining won't be hard for ya! You are probably used to eating right now...

Angie said...

Congrats to you my sista! You go ahead and get the maintaining thing down so you can help the rest of us get it down! Good job!
Did I tell you that I love our group?

Sandy said...

I love our group too!!!