Sunday, August 13, 2006


Hey ya'll! I wanted to let everyone know that Mason starts full-time preschool tomorrow. He is so excited about it and I am really hoping that his excitement keep on keepin on! I am sort of sad about the whole thing. I know that Mason will be a sponge and soak up everything that he is taught. I am really going to miss seeing Angie in the mornings and chatting with her in the afternoons when I would pick Mason up. Yes, it was a long drive to get to her but I would have driven further for Mason to stay with her. I am so blessed to have two great sisters and even more blessed that one of them has helped me care for Mason for the past 4 years. I really am sitting here with tears in my eyes thinking about the 4 years that have past by so quickly. It seems like yesterday when I dropped Mason off at her house for the first time. I was sad to leave him but so relieved that he was with Angie. I could call her 100 times a day if I wanted to and she would give me updates. She has loved him like her own. She has done all the mommy things to Mason..... even suppositories!

So, starting tomorrow Mason is beginning a new journey in his life! But I couldn't let him start without thanking Angie for being Mason's stay at home mommy for the past four years! I love you big sis and hopefully when Brett and I decide to have another baby, you will come out of retirement!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! PLease let us know how his big day goes! And Angie--the purse that Gil and Randy got me is soooooooo stinkin cute! You are so talented!!!

Angie said...

Oh my, you totally have me crying! I am gonna miss my dose of Mason everyday but I am so excited that he is stepping out into big school. He is so bright. I can't wait to see (or hear) some of the things that he learns. I am gonna miss that little booger though.
(I still can't believe that I am not gonna have him anymore.) I guess reality will hit tomorning. *grin* I feel like I have another one starting school tomorrow for the first time, should I go with you? j/k
I love you too and am so thankful and blessed to have a sister like you too! I can only pray that my girls grow up to be as close as we are. Thanks for letting me have Mas for 4 years, it's time to start working on #2. Get to it lady!

Sandy said...

Right on Angie!! We're waiting..... So what are you waiting on Lori?? It's somebody's turn to have antoher baby and it ain't mine!! LOL!!! Good Luck Mason! Hugs!

Laura said...

Good Luck, Mason (and Mommy!)

Laura said...

Oh yeah, not that I have to tell you this, but I am sure I am speaking for everyone when I say we want to hear about Mason's 1st day!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it scalable software Osteoporosis vitamins and supplements cable tv channel descramblers 2005 toyota highlander custom floor mats Head tis1 supreme tennis racquet review Symptoms child my need eyeglasses pay bills by check online dental insurance in kansas Dentists in france Hampton inns and suites http://www.kim-possible-hentai.info Following face lift Sports in 2001 http://www.golf-gift-8.info/laptop_holder.html First class airfares cheap first class airfare aruba