Monday, July 31, 2006

Weight Watchers - Week Five

I wasn't going to blog tonight about how much I lost because I was so disappointed but here goes... I lost .2 pounds. Not 2 but .2 pounds. I couldn't believe it! I have not cheated. I counted my points after every meal. But I guess that my body has a mind of its own. Actually I am blaming it all on "Aunt Flow"! She got here yesterday and I think that she is causing me to retain water or something. ;)

I know that .2 is part of a pound and that next Monday, my weight lose will be good. At least I lost, right?

Anyway, after the meeting, a small group of girls went to dinner at Applebee's and it was so yummy! I laughed so hard that I cried. I love to laugh and spend time with fun people. We are starting a supper club and decided that we are going to eat at Applebee's once a month. Look out Applebee's here we come!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may have only lost .2 lbs., but you sure look like you lost more than that this week! No doubt you lost more inches, but I know you know that by all the "little" clothes you've been able to wear. You look great, and that's what matters, right?

Angie said...

I think it is great! You look awesome but you always look awesome! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I ditto everything mom said.
Keep up the good work. Love ya!

Sandy said...

I was diappointed too (at me, not you) but I got over it. Hey, in two weeks I have lost 4 pounds. That's almost a sack of potatoes! LOL! I sure could eat a sack of potatoes right about now! Next week will be a great weigh in!!! Believe!

Twisted Cinderella said...

Don't get discouraged. This is hard and if you keep at it, you will lose weight. I'll bet next week you have a bigger loss. Any amount down is better than going up, right?

http://skinniereverafter.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey girl stay optimistic!! Remember at the beginning the weight comes off faster and in bigger numbers. Once your body reaches a certain point it can only lose so much and still retain all the nutrients, fats, and energy you need to stay healthy and active. So keep it up! It sounds to me like your body is almost at the point where you will be done losing and start trying to maintain. I am so proud of you.