Thursday, July 06, 2006

5 Year Anniversary

Anyone who knows Brett, knows that I am one of the luckiest women around! At a time in my life when I thought that love was hopeless, he found me and change my mind real quick. Brett can melt my heart with just a smile. He is compassionate and understanding. He is my soulmate and I thank God for him. We have been married for 5 years on Friday and I would marry him over and over again. If you could look inside my heart you would definitely find that Brett's name is written all over it. I never imagined that I could love someone like I love him. He is my yesterday, my today and my tomorrow.
Happy 5th Anniversary Brett! I love you today, tomorrow and forever!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Love you!

Sandy said...

You are a lucky woman as he is a very lucky man! I am so happy for both of you! Happy 5th! I hope you have many more to come.... Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

SO cute! Happy 5 years! Today is my parents 28th!!

Laura said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! YOU GUYS LOOK SO HAPPY! HAVE FUN ON YOUR SURPRISE TRIP AND YOU HAVE TO TELL US ALL ABOUT IT WHEN YOU GET BACK!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have an awesome husband! Most men forget, but you've got one that plans. That's rare and so is he! Love you both, Mom