Sunday, July 16, 2006


This was sent to me via e-mail. It gives you something to think about...

"As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back."

4 comments:

Laura said...

I read this post and thought to myself that we wasted too much time as teenagers fighting and being mad at each other and not enough time laughing and helping each other. We also wasted too much time as adults not keeping in touch. I hope we always stay in touch and never waste another minute being mad.

Lori said...

Laura,

We did waste a lot of time fighting and being mad. I am so glad that we got back in touch after so many years. If it's up to me, we will never lose touch again!

Sandy said...

Hmmm. Sounds like one I sent to ya. It definitely gives you something to think about, as you did yesterday. Thanks again! I felt so much better last night about myself. And I hope I learn to appreciate things/people more!

Anonymous said...

Everything about that is so true!! I would like to think I am one who has spent more time laughing and loving, but know that there have been times when I have spent my time otherwise. Next time I start to fret I need to remember this quote. Thanks for sharing.