Monday, July 17, 2006

Weight Watchers - Week Three

Tonight was our Weight Watchers meeting. I am very pleased to let everyone know that I have lost 7.2 pounds in three weeks!! It may not sound like much to some people but to me, it's huge! I only wanted to lose about 15 pounds when I started so I am almost half way to my goal. It is so easy and I look forward to Mondays every week. The meetings are so motivating. I always leave so pumped up about losing weight. My goal this week is to walk 45 minutes at least 3 days. I bought a book on CD to help the time go by fast while I walk. Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

You go girl! I'm so proud of ya! Keep it up and you will be the same size you were in that home video.... LOL! Hey, I couldn't resist that one!

Laura said...

Lori, since Angie said that the only place you needed to lose weight from was your big toe, losing 7.2 pounds from a toe could make you walk funny! :-) Good luck , this has inspired me and someday maybe I will go back to WW, too!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Girl!! Keep up the good work. You look amazing already, but I totally know how it is to still need to lose a few pounds. As I tell many people, I may look great in clothes but you haven't seen me naked:)