Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Swim Lessons

Mason jumped off the high dive and didn't even hesitate!
He landed right on top of his instructor!

Mason started swim lessons this week and let me just go ahead and tell everyone that he IS the best swimmer in his class! He is the youngest and the smallest but he is definitely the best! Of course, I am a little bit partial!

He talks a lot while the instructors are trying to teach but he's three.... What do they expect? He told one of his swim teachers that he passed gas in the pool. We all got a laugh out of that!

4 comments:

Laura said...

What pool is that?

Lori said...

Parris Island

Sandy said...

What a swimmer! I'd like to land on the instructor.... Bad Sandy! LOL! I think I may need some private swim lessons! HEHEHE!

Anonymous said...

He must take after his father! HAHA