Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I'm So Excited!!

I joined Weight Watchers about 2 weeks ago. I have been wanting to lose about 15 pounds ever since I had Mason but just haven't taken the time to do anything about it. My big sis joined with me and we are trying to hold each other accountable. It's really easy and really exciting.

I went last night for my second weigh in...... I lost 5.6 pounds and I am so stinkin' excited. I have about 10 pounds to go and then I guess I will learn how to maintain. Anyone who wants to lose weight should join WW! If I can do it, anyone can!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

KUDOS to you Lo-Lo..........:-)

Anonymous said...

After I pop this baby out, I think I am going to...although I may do better eliminating carbs!

Tammy said...

I'm visiting for the first time...
Good for you! I have at least 15 stubborn lbs to lose also.

I enjoyed reading a couple of your other posts...that was cute about your son's bad words...and what a super hubby you have there!
I have only been blogging publicly about a month but stop by and say hi when you can...
Blessings,
~Tammy

Angie said...

Yay for us!

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! I know you can get to your ideal weight and when you do maintaining is the key. Maintaining can be just as hard as losing the weight, but you know it is simply a balance of proper nutrition and exercise. As long as you and Angie keep each other going you will blast the pounds in no time. It always helps to have someone to encourage you. Keep up the great work!!

Sandy said...

You go woman! Power to ya! Now... stop sending your weight to me! LOL!