Wednesday, July 12, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE!!!


I have a big sister, Her nickname is Nanny Annie,
Me and her together are trying to lose our fanny.
She will always be older than me, yes it's really true,
And as much as she'd like to change it, there's nothing she can do!
I call her when I'm happy and I call her when I'm sad,
I call her if I need a purse made with polka dots and plaid.
I used to sneak into her room and steal her hidden snacks,
But now instead of cookies, she'll be needin' Depends and Ex-lax!
She's climbing up the HILL of life, she's almost over the top,
If she doesn't get some extra support, her boobs will start to drop!
Bring on the Geritol, my friends, the fiber and all those pills,
Because my big sister is almost OVER THE HILL!
Her kids drive her bonkers and now her hair is turning gray,
Just what she wants to be reminded of on her 36th Birthday!

7 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute, Lori! Happy Birthday Angie!

Anonymous said...

That is so stinkin funny.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE, LOVE YA"

Angie said...

You little stinker! Thanks! :)
*bigsmile*

Frances D said...

LOL cute tribute.
You two are so pretty.

Anonymous said...

I am impressed with your rhyming ability. Cute poem! Happy Birthday Angie!!

Tammy said...

A Happy Birthday to your big sis! Too cute!
And you both look great!
Ahhh...36...I remember it well...;)

Angie said...

Thanks everybody! Hugs all around!