Monday, July 24, 2006

Weight Watchers - Week Four

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that I have lost 10 whole pounds! Not 9 and not 11 but 10 pounds! I am so stinkin excited that I feel like I could run a marathon..... Okay, so maybe I'm not quite that excited. I am so proud of me and that is a really great feeling! I have about 7 pounds to go before I will start to maintain and that will probably be the hardest part. The weight is just sort of falling off now and it is going to be hard to stop! I have been walking a lot this week because I can earns points by walking.... which, to all of you who don't understand Weight Watchers, means that I can sneak in a WW Giant Fudge Bar late at night and still lose weight! Anyway, thanks for letting me brag a little bit. I have worked pretty hard to lose 10 pounds. I bypassed brownies this weekend and birthday cake two weeks ago. I bought Mason a milkshake and not one for me. I ate a veggie burger instead of pizza, which, by the way, was REALLY yummy and almost better than a real burger. I walked in 93 degree heat just so I could eat a chocolate muffin. And last but not least, I have not had fast food in 4 weeks! That in it's self is huge for me!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Yay us!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!! I'm so proud and happy for you. Love ya.....:-)

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and so proud. I knew you could do it. Like you said maintaining will be the most difficult, but it is simply continuing to watch your food intake and getting that exercise. Isn't it amazing how great you feel. That's the best part after a workout is the adrenaline rush and feeling that you are working to improve your health and your life. I love it. Keep up the good work!! Can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!! Before long we are going to have to tie bricks to your feet so you don't get blown away. You look great!!!

Laura said...

CONGRATUALTIONS!! Some people spend their entire lives trying to shed 10 pounds! Great job!

Sandy said...

WOOHOOO! You ROCK!