Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thursday Thirteen Volume 1

Thirteen Things about Lori

1. I'm Mason's mommy. Mason will be 4 years old in September. He is the joy of my life.

2. I'm a real estate agent and have worked for my mom for almost 12 years. Luckily, we get along great!

3. I have been married for 5 years on July 7. I am very blessed to be married to an amazing man! He is a great father and he even does dishes and laundry!

4. I have two sisters and two brothers. I am the second oldest.

5. I have three dogs (Tyson, Chewy and Ripley), two turtles (Newton and Tiger) and three hermit crabs (Boots, Dora and Diego).

6. I love to go to the beach, read and knit.

7. I would eat Italian food every night if I could without gaining weight!

8. I am a worrier. I am learning that worrying doesn't do any good but it's a hard lesson to learn!

9. I have so many pairs of shoes that they are busting out of my closet. I'll buy an awesome pair of shoes and then have to go buy an outfit to wear them with.

10. I am an American Idol fanatic! I have only missed one episode but I had a friend record it for me. (Soooo mad that Chris got kicked off last night!)

11. I have 2 nieces and 7 nephews.

12. I have been a member of the same church my entire life.

13. I am addicted to blogging!!!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens! 1. Angie 2. Ginger 3. Angela 4. Undercover Angel 5. a&i'smommy 6. Kelly 7. Tricia 8. TNChick 9. Lauren 10. Susan 11. Just Expressing Myself (leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


11 comments:

Angie said...

Welcome to TT little sister! Great list! Hey, send some older shoes Jessica's way to make room for the new ones! :)
Love ya!

lisa said...

Great to meet you :) TT's are fun!

Great list!

angela said...

Great list...wonder where those hermit crab names came from:-)??? I have little ones like that too.

Undercover Angel said...

Great list! I'll look forward to visiting you each Thursday. My TT is up.

Unknown said...

I was shocked by idol last night. Kat has been my fav, but she was pretty bad and I thought for sure out of the two she'd be going home. But, I am sure that Chris already has a record deal. He is tooo talented to pass up!!!

Mine is up http://butterflykiss21.blogspot.com

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Great TT. Wow someone likes her shoes! :)

I think we're all just a bit addicted to blogging. :)

My TT is up. :)

-tnchick- said...

I have been a member of the same church all my life, too - kinda. I grew up there - I did leave when I moved but now I'm back. Love your dog names. Oh.. and my girl will be 4 Saturday - I'm a September baby tho

Frances D said...

I love Italian food - especially pasta.
And I am totally addicted to blogging.
See you next week,
Frances

Anonymous said...

Great to know you. My daughter Emily will be 4 in July and my husband and I will be celebrating our 5th anniversary on June 5th.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»