Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Our Weekend


The last few days have been very busy and I haven't had time to blog.... My bad!! On Sunday, we went in the river with Billy, Amy and Will. It has been a long time since I have done the whole river thing. I really enjoyed it a lot! Mason loved being in the water and he really loved riding in Uncle Billy's boat. Thanks Amy and Billy!

After our day in the river, we went to Outback for Brett's birthday dinner. It was yummy! I love big loud family dinners and that's what we had! Then off to our house for cake and ice cream. Needless to say, we all slept well Sunday night. Mason didn't want to get up Monday morning. He slept on the way to Aunt Angie's, crawled into her bed and continued sleeping and even took a short nap after lunch. He was definitely well rested when we got home yesterday!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Sounds like fun! Glad he had a nice birthday!

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that I missed the party. I know you guys had a great time and I hope Brett knows just how special he is to us all. LOVE YOU BRETT!!