Thursday, May 25, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #3

Banner By Chaotic Home
Thirteen Funny Things That Mason Has Said...
1... Mason spotted a roach outside and screamed like crazy. He is terrified of bugs but this was beyond terrified. When I asked him what was wrong, he said, "Mommy, did you see the eyelashes on that bug?"
2... The other day I dressed Mason in a sleevless shirt. He looked at me and said, "Mommy, I love this shirt. This is my armpit shirt."
3... I told him that he looked really cute. He told me, "I don't look cute. I look awesome!"
4... He told me that I looked like Miss America. (Now that's funny!)
5... He told me that when he gets big that he is going to marry Miss America. He said that she was going to walk down the "hallway" at church and marry him with a skirt on her head.
6... Mason asked, "Mommy, who is God's Father?" I told him that God was the Father. He said, "No, Mommy, I know who His father is. It's the Creacher." When I asked him who the "creacher" was he said, "You know, the creacher who talks at church."
7... We saw a dead lizard in the road while we were walking. The next day it was gone. I asked Mason where he thought the lizard went. He told me, "The angels came down last night and threw it in the woods."
8... Instead of saying tomorrow, Mason has always said tomorning.
9... When kids are bothering Mason he says, "Those kids are begging on me."
10... I took Mason to get a haircut. When we got there he looked at the barber and said, "Please cut my hair. It's all jacked up!"
11... Mason is having a Luau at Preschool. He told me that he was really excited about going to his "hoot owl" at school.
12... When Mason was 2 we had to put one of our dogs to sleep. Right after that Mason told me that when he gets old like me that he was going to go to Heaven to see Buster.
13... Mason went to the dentist yesterday. I told him that if he didn't stop eating so much candy that his teeth would rot out. He told me that it was okay if his teeth fell out because then the tooth fairy would come and leave him money. He also told me that his cousin Jackson, 5, must eat a lot of candy because all his teeth are falling out.


17 comments:

Angie said...

I love that kid!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

OMG those are just TOOO much! :D Kids do say the silliest things!

-tnchick- said...

all jacked up! LOL

I have a 4 yaer old that says the most memorable stuff, too. Actually, even my 8 year old still says funny things. Like the other day the dog stepped on his crocth and he yelled "Oh my crackers" my brother and I rolled laughing, I'm not sure where he heard the term crackers for that! LOL

the lizness said...

that is HILarious! the creacher... thought I'd heard it all.

Thanks for visiting me today!

Carmen said...

Mason is full of good "sayings" :) I like the "angels came and threw it in the woods." ha!

Cheryl said...

Adorable!

Pixie said...

*smile* Aren't kids cute!

Have an awesome day! :-)

{LyndsD} said...

"Mommy, did you see the eyelashes on that bug?"

That would so be something my daughter would say!!! That is too cute!!

I played this week too :)

Janet said...

hahaha, I love #1!!!

Frances D said...

That little guy has just about cornered the market on cute.
I LOVE your list.
Look forward to my next visit.
Take care,
Frances

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Did you mention what age he is?

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...the things kids say! How cute!!

Lazy Daisy said...

What a riot, I'm glad you are recording some of his better one liners it will make for valuble embarassement fodder when he is a teenager.

Anonymous said...

Kids are just so much fun when they are little. Althoug sometimes they can be very embarrasing too. Cute list. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

LOL great list. I loved the line "did you see the eyelashes on that bug!" :)

Anonymous said...

Hehe, #13 that's something ;) Lovely list!!!!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! Thanks for the smiles =)