Sunday, May 21, 2006


Happy 30th Birthday Honey!
Thirty years ago today my soulmate was born! Brett and I have been married for almost 5 years. I have known Brett since high school although we went to rivaling schools. I never really knew him very well until my little sister married one of his best friends. Brett and I started out as roommates, living across the hall from one another. We became really good friends and one thing lead to another and we fell in love.
Brett is like no other man on this earth. I have never known anyone like him. I honestly believe that God created both of us knowing that we were made for each other. He is compassionate, loving, honest, very hardworking and an amazing father. I couldn't have chosen a better daddy for Mason.
I LOVE YOU BRETT!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Brett!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Brett!

(Oops LoLo, I forgot to sign out of your account from last night!)

Sandy said...

You are a very lucky girl, Lori!!! I am glad that you found your soulmate. Now, I wish I could find mine. Seems that the one I thought was the ONE may not be. I hope that you get to celebrate many more birthdays with Brett!! Luv ya!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Brett! Maybe I will get to meet you someday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRETT!!