Saturday, May 13, 2006

I GOT TAGGED..... Last week but here goes!

I AM: Mason's mommy and Brett's wife
I WANT: a swimming pool in our backyard. Nothing fancy. Walmart pool would be fine.
I WISH: my brother had never even tried drugs.
I HATE: the sound of someone smacking their food!
I MISS: Buster.
I FEAR: the Lord!
I HEAR: the hum of the computer and Ripley chewing on a dog bone.
I WONDER: who will win American Idol now that Chris is gone.
I REGRET: not getting those capri's that were on sale last week.
I AM NOT: rich.
I DANCE: around the house with Mason and while I am cleaning.
I SING: in the car with Mason or whenever I hear a song I like.
I CRY: when my feelings get hurt.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: a mess in the kitchen everytime that I cook.
I WRITE: about Mason.
I CONFUSE: everyone that I meet.
I NEED: coffee first thing in the morning.
I SHOULD: pull the weeds in my backyard.
I START: my day by reading blogs.
I FINISH: my day by reading blogs.
I TAG: Sandy, Bonnie and Waynette

2 comments:

Angie said...

cool, thanks! but i knew all that stuff...

Anonymous said...

Thank you for inviting me into your world again, Lori. You don't know how I've missed you. Mason is beautiful. I have read all of your blogs up to now. You are amazing!