Friday, May 26, 2006

Busy Friday



Today has been one of those days that seems to last forever. The heat was suffocating and the breeze must has been on vacation! Brett left today to go to Virginia for a softball tournament and will not be home until Monday. I already miss him!

Mason had his Luau (or his hoot owl if you ask him) at school today and was very luck that his Aunt Angie and his great grandmother were able go with him. He had a great time and came home with a grass skirt and even showed me his dance.

This afternoon Mason and I got in the pool for awhile. He has become quite the swimmer. All of the sudden he is a fish! He could probably teach me a few things! I think that he must get the swimming gene from his Aunt Brookie!

After the pool, we both enjoyed a drumstick ice cream cone. I climbed to the top of his swing set with him and sat in his "fort" and probably gained a pound. Oh well!

Then to top off our mommy and Mason evening, he helped me make homemade pizza for dinner. His hands were all in that dough. He loved helping.

So, after a long day of playing hard, we are both very tired! Nighty - Night!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Now that's my kinda night! Glad he had a good day and glad ya'll spent some time together! I miss Noah when he's with his Daddy! Which would be right now.... But I will see him tomorrow at his birthday party! Woohoo!

Angie said...

I had soooo much fun at the "hoot owl". Have I told you lately that I love that kid?

Anonymous said...

I loved the list of funny things Mason has said. I can just picture him and his facial expressions when he is saying these things. I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks and you tell him that when Aunt Brookie comes home in July she will swim with him everyday if he likes. Miss you!!