Thursday, May 04, 2006

Mickey Mouse, Here We Come!!!


We are leaving in the morning to go to "Mickey Mouse's House", as Mason puts it! He is so excited but I think that Brett and I are just as excited to go. I have been making lists all day. I am definitely a list kind of girl. I love to make a list and mark everything off! What a good feeling.

We will not be home until Tuesday. For those of you who look forward to my blog, hang in there! I'll be back with plenty of Disney stories and great pictures. I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Angie said...

yeah, whatever!

Anonymous said...

You guys have a great weekend and a safe trip. I guess I can wait a few days to get pictures and stories. Tell Mason to give Mickey a kiss from Aunt Brookie. I told Brett, that next year I am taking off from work and coming with.

Love you!!

Sandy said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, rub it in why don't ya! I hope Mason enjoys himself. I know I would! Noah can't wait til I take him. Fun stuff! Enjoy!