Sunday, April 16, 2006

What a Weekend!!!





We have had a busy weekend! Saturday I took Mason to an Easter egg hunt at our church. He had a great time with all the kids. His basket was FULL of eggs and the eggs were full of candy! Oh Yeah!

After the hunt, we went to the beach with Angie, the kids and Ivette. The weather was really perfect. There was a breeze but not too much. It was so wonderful! Mason got in the freezing cold water..... I mean truly freezing! Of course, he told me that it was not cold.

From the beach, Mason and I went to a birthday party for Cameron, our next door neighbors daughter. Cameron and Mason are best friends and love to play together.

Then..... We went to my sisters house. Mason played all night with Will. Needless to say, when we got home, Mason went straight to bed and was asleep in seconds.

Today is Easter! What a great day! We spent the whole day with family. We went to church and mom's for lunch and the big family Easter egg hunt. We also went to Grandma's for dessert and a two mile walk!!! We are all so tired!

I hope that everyone was lucky enough to have a day like we did! We are really blessed with an amazing family!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there!! I heard it was a lot of fun. Hope to see you soon. It's your turn for a visit.