Thursday, April 27, 2006


Mason is cleaning the house right now so I thought that now would be a good time to blog! So far, he has dustbusted the bathroom floors, wiped down the walls and cleaned the glass door. He is trying to hurry up and finish because it's a surprise for his daddy. Mason loves to surprise people! He is constantly telling me to close my eyes so that he can lead me to a great surprise. Sometimes it's a fort in the spare bedroom or a lizard on the screened porch or even a mess in his room! Whatever the surprise is, he is always bubbling over with excitement to show me. And, of course, I hoot and holler over his surprises!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Mason is so adorable! I can't get over those eyelashes! I am thankful to have a son like my Noah. He is definitely one of a kind, just like Mason. :)