Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ring! Ring!


I started my blog yesterday about how Brett thinks that our phone rings too much. I had written about my nephew calling and asking if he could come over and Brook calling to chat. But during the middle of my blog, the phone started ringing and Ryan, Bernie, Amy, Austin, Angie, Jessica, Jordan and Jackson ended up coming over to visit. They all called and then they all came over and somehow my blog from yesterday disappeared. Although at one point in all the visiting, Brett's head started to hurt, what a blessing that our phone rang and they all came by!

Our phone does ring a lot and most always it is for me and it's most always someone from my family or my "sista from another mutta". What would I do without all of these people? Well, I wouldn't be on the phone as much but man, would I be one lonely girl! There are times when you need to talk to someone other than your husband. The phone calls and visits keep me in touch with the people that I love. I love it when the phone starts ringing!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ring, Ring.........who dis........yo sexy mama. This is typically how our converstations start when I call Lori. It's the best thing in the world to call your very best friend ever and be you. Yeah, and we pretty much have our own language, but it's for us to understand anyway. So, yes Brett we all know that I am one of those frequent mile oh I mean frequent callers, but you know you love it. This is the price to pay for Lori being so "special".

Angie said...

Amen sista!