Friday, April 07, 2006


Hello everyone! It's finally Friday and I am definitely ready for the weekend. Hopefully it doesn't rain! Tomorrow morning we are going to a T-ball game and Little Bernie's birthday party is at 2pm at mom's house.

Today I took Mason to his preschool Easter party. It has nice to be able to take him. I have high respect for anyone who teaches preschool. With 23 three years olds running around, I thought I would lose my mind. His teachers seemed to have things under control. "Line up and wash your hands", "Sit down so we can eat", Drink all your juice", "Who needs to go potty?" It was loud but Mason had a great time.

Tonight Brett, Mason and I went to dinner and then to WalMart. Can't beat that for a Friday night, huh? Do you ever go to WalMart and only have a few things in your buggy but it ends up costing more than a buggy full of food? How does that happen?

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. Goodnight!!

No comments: