Saturday, April 22, 2006

Tar-Nation!!!


Right now, my house is completely silent. Mason is asleep. Brett is asleep. All the critters are asleep. VERY QUIET! I should be asleep but here I am.

Today Brett and Mason worked in the yard almost all day. It looks really amazing. Mason has his own weedeater, lawn mower and blower. (Of course, they are toys.) Every where that daddy went, Mason was right on his heels. Poor little fella.... He mows and mows without cutting a single blade of grass but he absolutely loves it! I'm sure that when he is older that he won't think that mowing the lawn is fun.

Mason picked up a new word today. He was making a mad dash to the potty so that he wouldn't wet his pants. He made it but on the short run to the potty he screamed, "TAR-NATION"! I have no idea where he heard this word. Does SpongeBob say that? Jimmy Newtron? I'm not sure but it was so funny and I laughed so hard that I almost wet my pants!!

Mason sleeps in bed with Brett and I. Yes, it is usually cramped. I get his feet in my back and Brett gets his head in his back. We actually form the letter H. We have tried to put him is his own bed. He always ends up back in our bed. But the way I figure it is, one day he will not want to snuggle with me so I am not rushing it! So, I'm off to bed now to complete the letter H!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that little smile and I miss him and you guys dearly. Your blog is the best thing you could have ever done. It is always so exciting to see what picture or story will be posted next. Tell him Aunt Brookie says hello and sends her love. And tell him, only 2 more weeks til Disney!!!

Take care and give my brother a big hug for me.

Luv ya,
Brook