Thursday, April 13, 2006




Hey Ya'll!! It's Thursday and I am so glad because that means that tomorrow is Friday!!! I love the weekend! Mason is really excited that the Easter Bunny is coming to our house. Last year he really didn't understand the whole Easter Bunny thing but this year he thinks that he should get as much as he did at Christmas. Everything that he sees on t.v., he says, "Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring me that." I hate to tell him but Santa just came and took all mommy and daddy's toy money with him!!

Today we went the strawberry u-pick where my grandfather works. Mason has only been to pick strawberries once before and he was so small that he doesn't remember. Luckily, he had on a red shirt today. I told him to only pick the berries that were as red as his shirt. He picked a whole basket all by himself. He was really proud! We had fun!

No comments: