Friday, April 28, 2006

Changes


Tonight has been one of those nights... Where is your brother? When was the last time anyone has talked to him? Have you seen his truck? Let's call around and see if he's okay. He was missing in action for a few hours but during that time I found that I kept saying, "This is his choice, not mine." God is in control of everything! He has a plan for my brother's life and this is just a bump along the way. I know in my heart that he will come out of the dark world he is in. He will certainly have an awesome testimony! I can feel things changing. Does that make sense? I think that it is me who is changing. For instance, "Where is your brother?" I have no idea but God knows and He will take care of the situation. "When was the last time anyone talked to him?" I haven't talked to him today but I talk to God everyday! "Have you seen his truck?" No, but I know that my brother has a co-pilot that will protect him! A month ago, I would have been all over town searching aimlessly for him but tonight I chose to stay home with Mason. Tonight I chose to pray for him. I chose to continue to let God take care of my brother. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. It may not be coming as fast as I would like but I see it! Things are changing!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I am glad that you guys do not call me everytime he goes missing, nonetheless as I sit here at 4:30 in the morning my prayer is that he is at home safe and sound. I also pray that this is the last time, but if it isn't I will keep praying and God will handle it, He always does. With all these people praying I am sure that it is coming soon, very soon. I love you!

Sandy said...

I am glad that we got to get together and worry. It makes it a lot easier when you have someone to share the worry with. Thanks for being there for me AND a big thanks for keeping him in your prayers! Like you, I knnow that he will be okay.