Monday, April 03, 2006





The last few days have been a whirl wind but that's what life is all about, right? Sunday was PawPaw's birthday so we went to Grandma's house for a cookout and big fat chocolate cake! To top off our day, Brook came home for a few days. (Really good to see you Brookie!) We had a great time. Mason tried to go fishing in the pond on the golf course. Needless to say, he did not catch a fish but Brett and PawPaw had fun playing with a baby alligator. Mason was a little bit scared so we moved on to the next pond. Sure enough, there were more alligators! Good grief!!

Today was a good day. We worked and then came home to finish our yard work. Right now, our yard looks better than it has looked in months! I wish I could stop weeds from growing!!! Brook came over and helped out... Thanks Brook!!

Tonight I went to a meeting with my brother. He looks so much better than he did this weekend. There is life in his eyes again and definitely hope. I am very proud of him. After the meeting I went to mom's house for dinner and laughing! Oh, the laughing we did at mom's dinner table. I'll put it like this, for dessert we had gorilla balls! We really did! I love to spend time with my family!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Me too!

Anonymous said...

We are just the cutest family ever!! Lori, I have loved every minute of being home and getting to spend time with you, Brett, and Mason. Whether it is eating cake, laying pine straw, or swinging on the hammock. I am so blessed to have you all and look forward to many more exciting trips home and visits from you to the North Georgia mountains. Luv ya!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my family! Shoooont!!! Amen sista!