Friday, April 21, 2006

My Cup Runeth Over!!


When Mason puts his little arms around my neck and tells me that he loves me "with all of his pink heart", I usually tell him, "My cup runeth over". I never say it loud enough for anyone to hear.... Only Mason and I. But I am here tonight to tell everyone that MY CUP RUNETH OVER!!

I am amazed at the over pouring of prayers for my brother from fellow bloggers! I have been inspired by each comment and the scriptures that go with them. I know that God will answer my prayers but not in my time.... In His time!

That's all for tonight... Mason wants to snuggle and I can't resist a good snuggle with the sweetest three year old around!

3 comments:

no_average_girl said...

may your cup continue to runeth over with many blessings, my dear sister! and know there are many bloggers here who love you with all of their "pink" hearts!

remembering you in prayer! :-)

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful to snuggle with a three-year-old. Enjoy it - they grow up to fast :).
May your cup runeth over all the rest of your days.
Continue to pray for you and yours

Angie said...

He better save some of those snuggles for his Aunt Angie. I missed my daily "Mas" this week. Kiss*Kiss*Kiss! ><>