Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Weight Watchers - Week.... I'm not really sure!

I have no idea what week this is in my Weight Watchers journey. I have lost 19.8 pounds and I am trying hard to maintain. I have 4 more weeks of maintaining and then I will be a lifetime member! What's so great about that?? I won't have to pay anymore!!!

This Saturday I am hosting the 2nd Flip Flop Supper Clup dinner. I am really looking forward to it. I think that there will be about 9 girls so I am a little bit nervous about where everyone is going to sit but I'll work it out. I am making a casserole that I hope will be yummy! I do have a few surprises up my sleeve so you ladies had better be prepared to have a really great time and tell your men not to wait up!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I can't wait til Saturday. Not sure what to do with Noah though. Surprises, huh?? Oooooh! Keeping us on the edge of our seats are ya?

And I don't have no man to tell not to wait up - oh wait I'll write Bernie a letter and tell him not to wait up! LOL!

Angie said...

I can't wait either! Ok...I'll tell my man to not wait up. Oh yeah, he's not here!
What kind of surprises you got in store for us? You can tell me!

Anonymous said...

I am excited too! Do you want me to bring my dinning room chairs? Jeremiah can bring them over that afternoon if you want. Just let me know. Talk to you soon...BTW, I wrote in my journal yesterday. Yea me!!!