Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I hope that I never have to move!! Amy and Billy are in the process of moving this week and we have been there every night. We have moved box after box from one house to the other. Poor Amy has a backache, a shoulder ache, a foot ache... basically an all over body ache. She looks exhausted and so does Billy. Their new house is gorgeous and I know that they will enjoy it for many years to come. But like I said, I hope that I never have to move!!
I am getting up at o'dark:30 again in the morning to walk with Jessica. I felt really good all day until I got home. I definitely ran out of gas as soon as I walked in the front door. I really should go to bed now but here I am blogging.
Our Flip Flop Club has a new blog that I think is really great. If you want to see go here. It' s very cool that we can all blog about whatever. I have the best group of friends ever!!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Good for you for walking in the mornings! I bet you feel refreshed for the whole day!Maybe someday I will take the same initiative...

Sandy said...

Come on Carla, if I can do it - You can too!

I got up this morning and walked 1/2 mile. It was chilly outside but it felt really good. I would've walked more but I had to go wake Noah up and get him ready for school. I was really proud of myself!