Monday, September 11, 2006

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep....

Last night, Mason said his own prayers. Usually we help him along or he repeats what we say. I told him that he can pray about whatever he wants. He's actually very good at it. Jessica (a.k.a. Cheesecake) told me that I should try to record one of his prayers. So, I put him to bed, while hiding my camera behind my back. He started praying. About halfway through he realized that I was recording it and he mentions the camera.... too funny! It's very sweet. As you will hear, Mason loves people and he talks about school. The screen is dark and I was moving around some, so don't get dizzy!

4 comments:

Angie said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That is THE sweetest thing I have ever heard! He sure does love him some helpin' hands people! I love that kid!

Anonymous said...

That is priceless. That kid cracks me up. He is sooooo sweet. I could just eat him up!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandy said...

That was so stinkin' cute! I was on the verge of tears!!! We love 'em and we love 'em and we love 'em! Ahhhhh! That was adorable, thanks for sharing!