Friday, September 22, 2006

I just want to say that I am really excited about several things that are happening this weekend. Today at 12:30pm I am playing golf for the first time in 4 years. I will probably make a complete fool of myself but I will have fun doing it. I am playing with Angie and Jessica. Watch girls!! Beware of flying golf balls!!!
The other thing that I am really looking forward to is our Flip Flop Supper Club tomorrow night. I am the hostess with the mostest and I am really excited about the things that I have planned. I tried to put a lot of thought into it because all the ladies that are coming really deserve a fun night out, full of laughing and being silly. I hope that it is just that!! A fun night out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get so excited too! I feel like a kid again, I can't wait....see you soon

Sandy said...

Is it Saturday yet???? I'm really excited too! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us Flip Floppers!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait either. I need to laugh before someone comes and puts the crazy straps on me.

Laura said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your supper club tonight and also to find out what was on the menu and what all the surprises were! You definitely have us all in suspense!

Sandy said...

SOOOOOOO much fun!!!! I can hardly wait for Paige's next month....