Saturday, September 16, 2006


This picture was taken the day before I had Mason four years ago! Wow! My tummy was large!! If I didn't remember that shirt, I would swear that this wasn't me!
Mason woke up today bubbling over with excitement. He has asked us 20 times, "Is it time for the party yet?" It is only 8:38am. We may go bonkers by 2pm.
Tomorrow is actually Mason's 4th birthday but he thinks that it is today because we are having his party today. He is singing in the children's choir at church tomorrow. I think that it will be very good. He screams when he sings so it will probably be very funny. If I get a good video on my camera, I will share it with everyone.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Your head is missing in the picture! LOL! I bet you were a cute pregnant lady, just like I remember Angie being a cute pregnant lady!

Anonymous said...

The party today was great! McKenzie will sleep like a rock tonight. See you tomorrow.
P.S. Mason's football shirt turned out soooo cute!

Sandy said...

I wish I had a picture of me when I was pregnant with Noah. Actually I think Asa took a picture of me, geez who knows where that pic is??? I miss those days.....

Anonymous said...

The party was great. Way to go super mom!