Sunday, September 10, 2006














Since it's Sunday, I am going to keep this short! Mason never was a great sleeper.... unless someone was holding him. He would cry for so long in his crib but the minute that he was picked up, he was sleeping. You know what you call that disorder, right? BEING SPOILED!
I should have known that he wasn't going to be a good sleeper because for the last 2 months of my pregnancy, I slept sitting up either in the bed or in the recliner. I'm not sure why but my hip would kill me when I laying in the bed. I have been sleep deprived ever since. He still doesn't sleep all night every night. He is in his own bed but about 3 times a week, he calls mommy or daddy in the wee hours of the morning. We go in and either lay with him or just stand beside his bed and he goes back to sleep. I don't even think that he is awake when he does it.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Mason is such a sweet boy! And so smart! Lucky parents! Keep up the good parenting Mom & Dad!