Friday, September 15, 2006




This week has flown by. Tomorrow is Mason and Will's birthday party. We have a lot to do but here I am blogging. We are having a pirate party complete with eye patches, gold coins and balloons. It should be fun but very exhausting!
It's hard to believe that four years ago I was preparing to have Mason. We were anxious and we thought we were ready. Is anyone ever ready to bring a baby home? When we left the hospital with Mason, I remember looking at Brett and saying, "Can you believe that they let us leave with him?" I was scared because we were going to have to take care of this little person.
I think that so far, Brett and I have done pretty good with Mason. He's very polite and tender hearted. He washes his hands after he uses the bathroom. He keeps his room nice and shiney, as he says. He is a great kid and we are very blessed to have him.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I think you and brett have done a wonderful job! Mason is an awesome boy!

Angie said...

Hey, aren't those my glasses?
He is a great kid, 'we' did do a good job didn't we?

Lori said...

Yes we did!!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday, Mason! One day maybe "Aunt Laura" will get to see you in person! Have lots of fun at your pirate party and tell Mommy to put some of your birthday pictures on her blog!