Sunday, September 17, 2006

Happy 4th Birthday Mason!!

I woke up this morning with tears in my eyes because my baby is officially 4 years old. He was born at 11:36am on a Tuesday morning looking just like his dad. He was mad as fire and screamed for a long time. As you can see from this picture, he looked like he had been in a fight. I think that he felt like he had. He had black eyes and bruises behind his ears and head. Poor little fella!

4 years later, Mason is my life. I would walk through fire for him. He does wear me down and sometimes he makes me crazy but that's the way it is with kids. Today I can't imagine our lives without Mason in it.

Mason loves to listen to music and he loves to dance. He enjoys playing outside and helping his dad in the yard. He loves SpongeBob Squarepants and Ben 10. He learned how to pump his legs on the swing this week and he is so proud of that accomplishment.
By the way, if you want to see a gorgeous baby girl, go here. Her name is Ashlynn and she is so beautiful!!! I love babies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mason! Ashlynn says hello...she can't wait to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Mason is such a ray of sunshine. It is so easy to love him. He is so smart and so witty. You and Brett have done such a good job with raising him, I do think he would do good with a little brother or sister though. He just loves Gabrielle ya know. And it sounds like Mommy would do good with a baby too.Hey, just an observation :)

Anonymous said...

I remember when Mason was born. It seems like just yesterday. I can't believe that he is 4 already. I feel very lucky to have the chance to be a part of his life. It's been very interesting watching him develope into the "little man" that he is. So stinkin smart, funny, tender and I can go on and on. Oh, and cute as a button. You and Brett have done an exceptional job raising him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON"
Love you lots and lots
Aunt Ivette