Monday, June 05, 2006


Yes, I am still a blogger! This weekend was very busy. Brett was playing softball so Mason and I found a lot to do together. We went to a t-ball game, swam in the pool with Amy and her kids, we went to church, bowling, bike riding and we ate dinner at mom's house. Busy! Busy! Busy! During all that, I still managed to get my house clean and the laundry done. That has to be close to a miracle!

Mason got his first filling today at the dentist. Angie had to take her four kids for a cleaning so Mason went along. He had an appointment for later this week to get his cavity filled and man, was I dreading that! Anyway, the dentist decided to go ahead and fill Mason's tooth while he was there. That truly was a blessing in disguise! Mason did great and he told me that he was the biggest boy ever! Thanks Aunt Angie!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I'm glad Mason was such a brave boy at the dentist. Noah loves going to the dentist. I know he got that from me cuz I love going too! Except I don't get any prizes for being such a brave girl! Ugh!!

Angie said...

He even went back ALL by himself! So proud!

Your welcome, big brave boy!

I love you!

Laura said...

Konnor went to the dentist yesterday too. No cavities, but he got a referral to the orthodontist. We have an appt. June 16th to see what the orthodontist will want to do. Braces are so expensive! I was trying to explain that to Konnor (who like most kids thinks it will be cool to have braces) and I jokingly said "ok, braces or college?"