Thursday, June 15, 2006

Brave and Fearless


We are leaving in the morning to go to Dawsonville, Georgia to visit Brett's sister, her hubby and their canine kids. They have added a new puppy to their family since we were there last so we get to meet Remi. While we are there, we are going to a Braves game and Six Flags. Mason is so excited about Six Flags. He has talked none stop about riding roller coasters since we went to Disney World in May. He really wants to ride an upside down roller coaster. I will definitely be watching from the ground when he rides that one! He told me that Uncle Justin will ride it with him because he is brave. So, Uncle Justin, you better be prepared to ride some big rides! Mason told me that he thought that Aunt Brookie might ride the big roller coasters but he wasn't sure if she was "brave and fearless".

So, I will be gone and away from my computer until Monday. I hope that all the daddy's have a great Father's Day especially my daddy!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

You better get your behind on a roller coaster! They are sooo fun! I wanna go! Anything fast, I'm on it. Have fun for me!

Laura said...

Lori, I am afraid of heights, but I will go on the rollercoasters and close my eyes the whole time!

Frances D said...

Have a fun and safe time.
Look forward to your return post.
Take care,
Frances

Anonymous said...

Well, this is Aunt Brookie and I am anxiously awaiting your arrival. I am excited about going to the Braves game tonight, but even more excited about Six Flags. I have not been since Justin and I first started dating and they have gotten a tremendous amount of new rides that go extra fast and upside down. I will be sure to let Mason know that not only is his Uncle Justin brave and fearless, but so is his Aunt Brookie. Drive careful and I will see you in a few hours.

Love you guys bunches!!