Thursday, June 22, 2006

Adventures in Vacationing - Part Three













On Sunday, we all went to Six Flags. It was crowded and hot but fun! Brett, Brook and Justin went to ride the super high, fast, crazy rides and Mason and I headed over to the kids section of the parks. There were swings and rides and so many kids! There was one roller coaster in the kids section that I rode. Let me tell you that I did not like it and won't get back on it. My stomach just can't handle it. Mason, on the other hand, wanted to ride it again. It was a fun but long day. We were all exhausted when we got back to Brook's house.

Thanks Brook and Justin for a fun weekend. We will see you soon!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Is that brett & justin with brooke and mason? Wow, you go girl!

Anonymous said...

You are more than welcome. We had a great time Sunday. It is always fun to feel like a kid again. For anyone who visits Six Flags the new ride Goliath is a must. I have never been on a roller coaster with a drop that far, but I loved it so much we went back for seconds. Angie, I'm glad to see you liked Brett and Justin's costumes. I thought they looked mighty nice myself.

Lori said...

I think that our men look better without costumes than those guys do with them on. Batman was ugly and Robin had acne. ;)