Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It's Raining! It's Pouring!


Tropical Storm Alberto is here bringing with him rain and wind. I actually love the rain and we definitely needed it terribly. What I don't like about the rain is driving conditions, my dogs won't go potty in the rain, my pool may overflow or collapse from being too full and Mason goes crazy when he can't go outside to play. Luckily, this week is VBS. Last night was the first night and he loved it. He told me that he learned about courage, sang songs, ate and made a "pretty" craft. When I asked him what he ate for dinner he said, "Well, there was a bun on the bottom with crust on it. Then there was jelly. Then there was some peanut butter. And then there was another bun with crust on it." I asked him if he had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and he said, "No mom, I had it on a bun." So, I guess he had a peanut butter and jelly bun! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute story. He never seems to run out of funny things to say. Only 3 more days until I get to see you guys. He said tonight on the phone that a 4 hour trip was a long time, but Brett reassured him that he would have plenty of movies to watch. :) I can't wait.

Laura said...

Mason had a PB&J burger! Have you had any damage from the storm?

Lori said...

No damage. Just a lot of rain and some wind. We need the rain really bad!

Angie said...

He did not have it on a bun! Where in the world did he get that from? Well, at least I don't think it was on a bun! Mine wasn't on a bun. Well, maybe his was on a bun. Who knows!