Friday, June 23, 2006

To Floam or Not to Floam


Around Easter I ordered Mason some Floam. I'm sure that most of you have seen this stuff on t.v. It's sorta like putty but it has beads of tiny foam in it. My plan was to let the Easter bunny give it to him but I totally forgot to remind the Easter bunny! Anyway, yesterday Mason and I were watching t.v. and a commercial came on about Floam. Mason asked me to buy him some. Man, was he surprised when I said, "Ok, I'll be right back." When I came back in the room with four tubes of Floam, he looked at me like I was the best mom ever!! (Of course, I am but it's nice to get the looks that prove it.)

I found a tin bucket and decided that this would be our project. We sat at the dining room table and went to floamin'! It turned out really cute and Mason is very proud!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Nice bucket!

Angie said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

Ask Mason if Mamaw can come floam with him!

Anonymous said...

I love it! What a cute idea!! Where did you get the floam??