Wednesday, November 15, 2006


Unfortunately, we had to take Gidget back to Brett's aunt last night. She was not house broken and since she is not a puppy, she would have been really difficult to train. Needless to say, Mason was heartbroken over it. I explained to him that Gidget missed his doggie friends at Aunt Tia's house. I told him that mommy just couldn't have a dog that pottied on our floor. He accepted that but insisted that he send a letter to Santa asking for another puppy. I typed it up for him. These are his exact words.... from his mouth to the word processor.

Dear Santa,

Give me a dog named Gidget. I want her to not pee or poop on our floor. And I don’t want her to have stinky breath and I want her to be the same color and I will love her. I want a puppy just that little. The same size as Gidgets tail and black eyes. I want her to have the same toenails. I want her to have to same black mouth but not stinky breath, please.

Love,

Mason

4 comments:

Carla said...

That is so funny!! So, will Santa be bringing him a new puppy for Christmas? :)

Anonymous said...

Well, You've done it now!!! LOL, JJ:) I don't know how old that dog was but I would put my best bet that puppy breath is far worse than anything Gidget could possibly produce. If a new puppy is not in your best interest chances are he will probably forget about it. If not maybe a trip to the pet store will pacify him until you guys decide if another dog is right for you ?

Anonymous said...

Better buy a doggie toothbrush and chicken flavor toothpaste and put under your tree, just in case.

Anonymous said...

OK santa! get to work!