Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Christmas Time Already??


Can anyone believe that Christmas is right around the corner? I am amazed at how fast time goes by. It seems like we just undecorated from Christmas last year and now we are re-decorating again. Brett spent all day Saturday putting the lights up outside. It looks like a winter wonderland. We got our Christmas tree on Friday. Mason and I decorated it on Sunday afternoon.

On a different note, Mason has a double ear infection. This is his first ear infection ever. I took him to the doctor Monday because he was covered in a terrible rash. He had not complained about his ears hurting and still hasn't. The doctor just looked in his ears as a routine thing and said, "Oh no Mason!" I was shocked. She let me look into his ears. That was really weird. I have always wondered what it looked like and now I know. Anyway, he has had off and on fever for two days but he acts fine. Brett and I are definitely ready for him to go back to school. Hopefully tomorrow.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Poor Mason. I am really loving your blog design!

Sandy said...

Ugh, Christmas, you had to go and remind me.... I love this time of year but for me it will never be the same...

Carla said...

Poor Mason, what a trooper if he's not complaining! 2 of the boys have had tubes placed in their ears...I have been thru many ear infections. I'm sure your house looks beautiful! Merry Christmas.

Laura said...

Konnor had 2 sets of tubes put in his ears because of infections, he never complained either. I just noticed that he could never hear us even if we were right next to him, so I took him to have his hearing tested and low and behold his ears were full of fluid!